Water Heater Installation in Charlotte & Surrounding Areas
A water heater is crucial for maintaining your family’s comfort at home. If you live near Charlotte, Huntersville, and Concord, NC, and your water heater is malfunctioning, or the warranty has expired, it might be good to call Three Way Plumbing to help you replace it with an energy-efficient model.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
- Age: If your water heater is over 10 years old, it’s likely nearing the end of its service life and should be replaced to prevent expensive repairs or water damage. Many factors go into the life span of a water heater, but the average is 8–12 years. If you’re unsure, one way to try to determine your water heater’s age is to look at the serial number on the manufacturer’s sticker near the top of the tank. Usually, the first two numbers are the year it was made, but manufacturers can vary.
- Discolored water: Rust-colored hot water is a sign that the inside of your tank is corroded, and it may start leaking soon. To confirm that only your hot water is rusty, you can fill your tub with water from both the hot and cold taps separately. If only the hot water fill is discolored, you likely need a new water heater. At this stage, it’s too late to flush out the rust and minerals from your water heater. This is because if the tank is corroding from the inside out, it’s those small particles of rust that are sealing the holes in the tank, and it could start leaking everywhere once you flush it.
- Running out of hot water: The most frequent indicator that your water heater is failing is a lack of hot water. If you’re more frequently running out of hot water while showering or your water isn’t as hot as it used to be, you might need a new water heater. Sediment builds up over time in the tank, which makes it difficult or impossible to properly produce hot water.
- Strange noises: If you notice banging or rumbling noises coming from your water heater, and you’re running out of hot water often, you should thoroughly check the unit for leaks. The sounds indicate sediment buildup, which decreases water heating efficiency, stresses the system and can lead to cracks or holes in the tank.
- Leaking water: When metal gets hot, it expands, and fractures in your tank can let water escape. If you spot a leak from the tank, have your tank replaced right away before it worsens and causes expensive water damage to your home. If you notice water on the floor around the water heater but no visible signs of leaking, that may be another issue that needs to be addressed, and the T&P (temperature and pressure valve) is actually doing its job releasing water from the tank.
Our Tank & Tankless Water Heater Replacements
With that commitment in mind, you want to select the best option for your home. Three Way Plumbing offers a variety of water heater services and can help you weigh your choices and install a water heater that suits your lifestyle and budget.
Our experienced professionals can help with the entire water heater installation process, including:
- Choosing the right unit with options
- Installing gas lines and venting
- Electric water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation
- Everything included making it a turn-key replacement
- Installations always performed to the current safety codes
- Removal of the old unit included
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Water heater repairs in the future, if needed
- Financing available
Not sure which kind of water heater system is right for your home? We’re here to help.
Choose Three Way Plumbing for Water Heater Replacement in the Charlotte, Huntersville & Concord Area
Family-owned and -operated, Three Way Plumbing has provided a full range of plumbing services to our neighbors in Charlotte and surrounding areas since 1997. We serve the community where we live, so we’ve built our business on honest pricing, integrity, and reliability.
A real person is always available to take your call, and we only send highly skilled, drug-tested, background-checked technicians to your home.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products and work.
why choose three way plumbing?
With over 20 years of experience as a trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, we have proven our ability to provide fast, high-quality plumbing repair, replacement, and installation service. Our friendly team members are dedicated to getting to the root of your problem, not merely a quick fix. Expect upfront, transparent, and respectful services from start to finish.
- Regular Saturday Appointments
- 100% Guarantee
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead
- WAREHOUSE ON WHEELS
- Honest Pricing