Let Our Skilled Plumbing Technicians Clear Your DrainsMost homeowners don’t spend much time thinking about their drains and sewer system. However, ignoring your plumbing or disposing of things improperly down the drain could result in backups. If you’re struggling with a clogged sink, overflowing toilet, or stopped-up shower drain, you need a qualified plumber in Charlotte and surrounding areas to set things right. Three Way Plumbing is here to help! Our highly skilled, drug-tested, and background-checked plumbing technicians have years of experience clearing drains and providing tips to keep things flowing smoothly in the months and years to come. To work with a reliable drain clearing company in Huntersville, Concord, Waxhaw, and the surrounding Charlotte metro area, please call us at 704-766-0049.
What Causes Clogged Drains?Drains and sewer lines are designed to carry away water, human waste, and a reasonable amount of toilet paper, which disintegrates in water. If anything else finds its way into the plumbing system, you could have a clog on your hands. Here are some common causes of clogged drains:
- Hair: Natural hair loss while showering can build up in the drain because it sticks to buildup in the drain and cannot flow through
- Product Buildup: Whether it is shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, toothpaste or soap, the residue builds up causing clogs
- Flushable Wipes: Yes, that’s right! Just because the package says flushable doesn’t mean they should be. The wipes are much thicker than toilet paper and does not break down like toilet paper.
- Buildup of Minerals: Minerals naturally found in our water supply build up in our toilets causing them not have enough suction which in turn causes clogs down the drains
- Cooking grease: Bacon grease may be runny when it’s hot, but once it cools in your sewer line, it becomes a gelatinous glob, the perfect substance for creating a clog. Keep your kitchen sink flowing smoothly—dispose of grease in the trash!
- Foreign objects: Hair, cotton balls, floss, toothpaste caps, bits of soap, jewelry in any sink or toilet as well as small toys your child flushed down the toilet are all capable of clogging your pipes. Whenever possible, keep foreign objects from going down the drain.
- Tree roots: Mature trees have roots that reach far and wide. These can wreak havoc on underground sewer lines. Fortunately, with high-powered drain clearing methods, it’s possible to chop through stubborn tree roots and restore the functionality of your sewer system.
Signs You Need Drain Clearing Service in Charlotte and Surrounding AreasYou might need to have your drains or sewer line cleaned if:
- Your drains flow slower than usual.
- You notice mysterious odors stemming from your sinks or shower drains.
- You find yourself repeatedly plunging the toilet despite being careful about what you flush.
- Your drains make gurgling sounds.
- You sometimes face multiple clogged fixtures at once.
How Does Drain CLEARING Work?Whenever you have a slow drain, our professional technicians have all the equipment necessary to restore flow. In addition, because you can’t see inside the pipes or underground, we may follow-up with a camera inspection to be sure the problem is resolved or actually see what is causing the problem. This is called Drain Cleaning! A lot of companies perform drain clearing but without following up with a camera they have no way of knowing if they cleaned the drain to prevent the issue from reoccurring rather quickly or what it was that caused the issue in the first place to prevent it from returning at all.
- Plumbing augers, snakes, snake attachments and other tools are effective at clearing clogs. Tools you find at retail can’t always do the job, but, we have all of the equipment necessary, including all necessary attachments specific to the clog type. It’s not one size fits all.
- Hydro-jetting uses a high-pressure stream of water to cut through the toughest clogs deep in the sewer line.
- Sometimes the issue is not necessarily inside the drains of your home, but, stemming from an issue outside in your main line connection. In that case our cameras may find that after clearing the drain a repair may be necessary for a permanent fix, such as roots in the line, separations of the line, bellies due to the ground settling. or even from an issue originating from the city public system.
Schedule Drain Clearing in Charlotte, Concord, & HuntersvilleOver the past 20+ years, Three Way Plumbing has built a reputation for providing fast, high-quality plumbing service. Our friendly staff and crew are dedicated to diagnosing the problem and clearing your drains for good. Expect an upfront quote…. Speak with an expert plumber about your drain clearing needs—call us at 704-766-0049 today!
why choose three way plumbing?
With over 20 years of experience as a trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, we have proven our ability to provide fast, high-quality plumbing repair, replacement, and installation service. Our friendly team members are dedicated to getting to the root of your problem, not merely a band-aid fix. Expect upfront, transparent, and respectful services from start to finish.
- Regular Saturday Appointments
- 100% Guarantee
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead
- WAREHOUSE ON WHEELS
- Honest Pricing