Looking For A Career, Not A Job?
Then You Are In The Right Place!
Plumbing Service Technician/Apprentice
Who We AreThree-Way Plumbing was started in 1997 and is a residential service and replacement company here in Concord, NC serving the Charlotte Metro Area. We are focused on this segment of the industry and strive for excellence in our specialty. We are a growing residential service and replacement company in our market with an excellent reputation throughout the community for honesty, integrity, reliability, performance and as ‘the’ place to work. The company cares about its team members, and insists that the team members care about each other and our clients. So if you are looking for a career and ready to join a team with a future of unlimited opportunities for success, then you are in luck because **We are Offering a $1000 Sign-On Bonus,** and we are looking for the individual. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. We are a state-approved apprentice program as well as GI Bill approved. Veteran’s are encouraged to apply!
Why We Need You!Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbing service technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big TaskYou will learn to diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Handle client concerns, questions or problems in an effective manner.
- Master basic math skills and operate a calculator
- Think logically, follow set procedures and possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Be detail-oriented
- Have own basic hand tools
- Ability to work in a confined space or on a ladder
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people and possess an outgoing personality.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, sit, reach, stretch, climb, hear, see, read and write legibly.
- Clean cut, drug-free, clean background check, and professional.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve client’s problems in a courteous, professional, timely and accurate manner.
- Commit to building relationships with our clients and involving them as a partner in maintenance of their entire plumbing system.
- Spot potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Educate clients to enable them to make an informed decision on services and options.
- Be available to work a regularly scheduled 5-day work week Monday through Saturday and be on-call for a weekly rotation as well as for scheduled holidays.
- Be available to work overtime during high-volume call periods due to weather.
- Be available to work at the minimum 92% of the time scheduled.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and ExperienceWe find that a good candidate has a great ability and love of trouble-shooting and repairing in any field whether professionally or personally. If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience. We are willing to train an apprentice, but you have to demonstrate that you have the desire to be a service technician by having taken at the minimum a plumbing beginners course at a community college or worked in any of the trades for a minimum of 1 year.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. We offer base pay plus bonuses.
- State of the art equipment, parts and supplies are provided on our company-supplied new and safe, super-cool company trucks.
- Medical insurance is company supported as well as a disability policy.
- Additional Aflac plans for Life, Accident, Cancer are available.
- Simple retirement plan with a company match.
- Paid holidays, personal days and accrued vacation time.
- Company provided uniforms.
- iPhones are provided.
- Continuing education is provided.
- Sign-on bonus.
- A family. This is last on the list, but it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same sense of caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Three Way Plumbing.
why choose three way plumbing?
With over 20 years of experience as a trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, we have proven our ability to provide fast, high-quality plumbing repair, replacement, and installation service. Our friendly team members are dedicated to getting to the root of your problem, not merely a band-aid fix. Expect upfront, transparent, and respectful services from start to finish.
- Regular Saturday Appointments
- 100% Guarantee
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead
- WAREHOUSE ON WHEELS
- Honest Pricing