Looking for a Career, Not a Job?
Then You’re in the Right Place!
Now Hiring for These Positions:
Plumbing Service Technician
Apply for this position if you want to be part of something bigger than just a job. Make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. North Carolina is a great place to live! We view our team members as an investment.
We provide all the training and guidance necessary to take your career to the next level while being part of a growing team.
What we expect in return is simple: a continuing commitment to making our clients happy by providing outstanding service, a commitment to constant self-improvement, a commitment to excellent quality in the work you perform, and a commitment to act respectfully and courteously toward team members.
You’ll work in a place where you’ll be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply here.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in Charlotte and surrounding areas. You’ll have unlimited earning potential, and we offer base pay plus bonuses.
- State-of-the-art equipment, parts, and supplies are provided on our company-supplied new and safe, super-cool company trucks.
- Medical insurance is company-supported as well as a disability policy.
- Additional Aflac plans for Life, Accident, Cancer are available.
- You’ll be eligible for a simple retirement plan with a company match.
- You’ll have paid holidays, personal days, and generous accrued vacation time.
- You’ll receive company-provided uniforms.
- We provide iPhones.
- Continuing education is provided.
- We offer a sign-on bonus.
- We are a family. This is last on the list, but it’s the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same sense of caring when you join. You’ll love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Three Way Plumbing.
All Applications Are Confidential
Helping Veterans Kickstart Their Plumbing Careers
At Three Way Plumbing, it’s our pleasure to help our veterans establish successful careers as licensed and insured plumbing professionals in North Carolina.
As a proud recipient of the Department of Labor’s HIRE Vets Medallion Award, we’re committed to helping veterans establish successful, rewarding careers when their military careers end. We’re GI Bill-approved, and we’re an NC-approved apprentice program for veterans.
We know the transition from a military career to the civilian world can be bumpy, and our teams work closely with our new veteran hires to ease the transition and smooth out the bumps in the road.
Whether you served in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Space Force, we’ll make you feel at home among our experienced technicians.
As a plumber in North Carolina, you’ll enjoy these benefits and more:
- Stable career in an expanding field
- Long-term growth and professional development opportunities
- Financially rewarding career with opportunities for bonuses and more
- Skills development and the ability to use the latest plumbing technologies
why choose three way plumbing?
With over 20 years of experience as a trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, we have proven our ability to provide fast, high-quality plumbing repair, replacement, and installation service. Our friendly team members are dedicated to getting to the root of your problem, not merely a quick fix. Expect upfront, transparent, and respectful services from start to finish.
- Regular Saturday Appointments
- 100% Guarantee
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead
- WAREHOUSE ON WHEELS
- Honest Pricing