Toilet Repair in Charlotte, NC & Surrounding AreasThe toilet is one of the most-used plumbing fixtures in your home. As such, it’s among the most likely to develop an issue. Some problems are easy to fix, while others require help from a professional plumber. If plunging or jiggling the handle isn’t enough, call Three Way Plumbing. We have the experience and know-how to get a finicky toilet running smoothly again. Give us a call at 704-766-0049 to request toilet repair in the Charlotte metro area, including Ballantyne, Harrisburg, and Kannapolis.
Common Toilet Problems Requiring RepairToilets are relatively simple mechanisms, but plenty of things can still go wrong. Call our plumbing technicians in Charlotte and surrounding areas for a repair if you notice any of the following:
- Clogged toilet: This is the most common toilet problem there is. You might be able to dislodge the clog with a plunger and a little elbow grease, but if your efforts fail, give us a call. We use advanced tools to remove stubborn clogs caused by toys and other hard objects that get flushed down the toilet.
- “Phantom” flushes: The toilet may run slightly to top off the tank if there’s a leak between the tank and the bowl. This may be due to a worn-out flapper valve, stuck or broken float, improperly placed overflow tube, or valve assembly in need of an adjustment. Our plumbing technicians can diagnose and repair the issue.
- Constantly running toilet: After flushing, the water should stop running within 30 seconds. If the water keeps flowing, try jiggling the handle—it might simply be caught on the chain. If you can’t work out what’s wrong, shut off the water behind the toilet and call Three Way Plumbing for help.
- Leaky toilet seals: Toilets have seals in various places that can wear out and leak over time. These seals are located between the tank and the bowl, on the bottom of the tank, and between the toilet and the floor. If you see water pooling or dripping from any of these areas, a repair from our experienced team can help prevent water damage.
- Overflowing toilet: A severe clog or tree root intrusion can cause water to back up into the toilet bowl and overflow onto the floor. Act quickly—turn off the water behind the toilet, mop up as much water as you can, and give us a call.
Why Choose Three Way Plumbing for Repair in Charlotte & the Surrounding Areas?We have been serving our customers in Charlotte and surrounding areas since 1998. In that time, we have developed a reputation for offering high-quality plumbing repairs. Our goal is to get at the root of the problem, not merely cover it up. When you choose us to repair your toilet, you can expect honesty, integrity, and reliability from start to finish—that’s what makes us The Good Guys. Here’s what sets us apart from other plumbing technicians in Charlotte and surrounding areas:
- A live person is available to take your call 365 days a year.
- Our plumbing technicians are highly skilled, drug-tested, and background-checked for your peace of mind.
- We always explain everything thoroughly and provide all options, pricing and guarantees in writing before work begins.
- We offer flexible financing options to keep your plumbing project affordable.
- Our technicians will contact you 30 minutes before they arrive, so you know when to expect them.
- We deploy our trucks fully stocked and ready to complete the repair and replacement in a single visit. Rest assured that we only use high-quality parts we would install in our own homes.
- Everything we do is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
why choose three way plumbing?
With over 20 years of experience as a trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, we have proven our ability to provide fast, high-quality plumbing repair, replacement, and installation service. Our friendly team members are dedicated to getting to the root of your problem, not merely a band-aid fix. Expect upfront, transparent, and respectful services from start to finish.
- Regular Saturday Appointments
- 100% Guarantee
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead
- WAREHOUSE ON WHEELS
- Honest Pricing