Professional Toilet Installation in Charlotte, NC
Installing a new toilet is a great way to spruce up an older bathroom while reducing the amount of water you use. To avoid leaks and damage, especially if changing the flooring, it is always best to have a professional complete the installation.
When you need a skilled plumber to install or replace a toilet in your Charlotte home, talk to our team at Three Way Plumbing. Since 1997, we have provided homeowners in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas with high-quality plumbing, drain, and sewer services. We feature licensed, professional plumbers who are happy to help with all your home plumbing needs, and you can always reach a live person 365 days a year for all your most critical plumbing problems.
Do you need help with a toilet installation in the Charlotte area? Call Three Way Plumbing today at 704-766-0049 or contact us online for fast, reliable service anywhere in Charlotte or the surrounding communities.
The Benefits of a New Toilet for Your Charlotte Home
When there is a problem, repairing a toilet will almost always be the most cost-effective solution, but sometimes repairs are not possible or practical. Plus, installing a new toilet can offer some tangible benefits for your household. These can include:
- Reduced water usage: Today’s toilets require about 1.6 gallons per flush compared to older toilets that could use 2 to 3 gallons or more. If your toilet is more than a decade old, upgrading instead of repairing could significantly reduce your water bill.
- Better performance: Compared to older water-saving toilets, today’s models offer better performance with designs that prevent clogs and rarely need a second flush. Plus, toilets lose their flushing power over time due to mineral buildup from the water.
- Improved aesthetics: Upgrading from your dated toilet could significantly improve the look of your bathroom.
- Innovative features: Some higher-end toilets offer dual-flush designs that use significantly less water to eliminate liquid waste, with more water available for solids. Others offer built-in bidets, elongated seats, or other features.
Learn more about the benefits a new toilet can provide by talking to our experts at Three Way Plumbing. Call 704-766-0049 or contact us online today.
Signs It Is Time to Replace Your Toilet
When you have minor toilet problems, such as a malfunctioning fill valve, a leaking flapper valve, or a leaking wax ring, it makes sense to repair the toilet. If you notice any of the following issues, however, it is definitely time to replace your toilet:
- The porcelain has a hairline fracture
- Unexplained water keeps showing up on the floor around the toilet.
- Your toilet clogs often.
- Your toilet has problems flushing.
- Your toilet is more than eight years old.
- The glazing in the bowl has corroded, causing everything to stick to it.
- You have to hold down the handle for an extended period to clear the bowl.
Make your bathroom work better by replacing your old, dated toilet. Call 704-766-0049 or contact us online to request a toilet replacement quote in Charlotte today.
Why Have a Professional Replace Your Toilet?
Replacing a toilet involves more than just turning a few wrenches. Years of leaks and corrosion can rot the sub-floor, damage the toilet flange, and make fasteners difficult to turn, all of which will have to be repaired before the new toilet can be installed.
Your new toilet needs to be set up properly to work as it should, and adjustments are often required. The water supply line must be disconnected and either moved to the new toilet or replaced so it can shut off your toilet when needed. The correct wax ring for your specific toilet, flange, and flooring will need to be installed to ensure a proper seal so that water does not build up underneath your flooring. Your new toilet will also have to be properly shimmed so that it does not wobble or tilt, breaking the seal and leaking sewer gases into the air.
That is why the task is best left to the professionals, such as our team at Three Way Plumbing. We offer professional toilet installation throughout the Charlotte area. Although we try to make toilet installations as affordable as possible, the toilet installation cost will depend highly on the condition of your bathroom and the type of toilet you choose.
Call us today at 704-766-0049 or contact us online to learn more about our toilet installation services for your Charlotte home.
Why Choose Three Way Plumbing for Toilet Installations?
At Three Way Plumbing, we strive to offer our customers the best service possible. As such, our company features:
- Skilled, experienced professionals
- Full drug-testing and background checks for all personnel
- A live person available 365 days a year
- Upfront pricing in writing before any work begins, with options for financing as well
- Fully stocked trucks — we call them our warehouse on wheels — for faster repairs
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services
To schedule your toilet installation in the Charlotte area, call 704-766-0049 today or contact us online. We are proud to serve our neighbors in North Carolina!
why choose three way plumbing?
With over 20 years of experience as a trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas, we have proven our ability to provide fast, high-quality plumbing repair, replacement, and installation service. Our friendly team members are dedicated to getting to the root of your problem, not merely a band-aid fix. Expect upfront, transparent, and respectful services from start to finish.
- Regular Saturday Appointments
- 100% Guarantee
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead
- WAREHOUSE ON WHEELS
- Honest Pricing