Instant On-Demand Hot Water Circulating Systems
Did you know the average household wastes approximately 40 gallons of water per day or over 14,000 gallons per year?
Stop wasting time and money!
Do you turn on your shower and then go do something else while waiting for the hot water to arrive? Do you turn on your kitchen sink and go put out the garbage while waiting for the water to get hot? If so, then you are not only pouring water down your drain, but also money.
A hot water circulating system could save you time and money by delivering hot water anywhere in your home in just seconds!
- An on-demand system is designed to move hot water to your most remote fixture on demand within seconds!!
- An on-demand system saves water, energy, and money while adding convenience.
- At the push of a button, the cool water you normally let run down the drain is circulated back to the water heater through the cold water line.
- Tested and Proven by the US Department of Energy to save both water and energy – Energy Star Credit.
- An on-demand system operates with both tankless and tank-type water heaters, and this is the ONLY recirculating system that does not void the manufacturer’s warranties on the tankless water heaters.
- As water conservation issues become increasingly important, hot water recirculators may be one way to help to ease the problem.
“My hot water circulator is the best thing I ever put in! No more waiting and no more wasting. I have a button that looks like a doorbell at my kitchen sink but is not wired to anything. I push that button and within 10 seconds my water is hot. Now I know that my dishwasher isn’t getting more than half full with cold water before it gets hot water. I also have a button on the side of the vanity in my bathroom which is on the opposite side of the house and upstairs from where our water heater is located. Now all I have to do is push the button before getting in the shower and count to ten, and I have hot water. It used to take almost 5 minutes which seemed like an eternity. The circulating pump is located under my vanity sink, which is the furthest point. It’s small and takes up very little room and still leaves room for me to store all my bath towels under there. It was one of the greatest investments we have made in our home. I recommend it to everyone.”
-- P. Zanini
No more waiting for hot water! Schedule An Appointment to get your hot water circulator now. Our hot water experts are available to serve all of the Charlotte area including Concord, Huntersville, Lake Norman, Mooresville, and the Weddington areas.