BioOne Drain MaintenanceTreatment Program
What is the number one reason people call their plumber? Nasty, clogged drains!
Now you can kiss those nasty, expensive drain clogs - that never come at a convenient time - goodbye with Three-Way Plumbing's clog-busting Drain Maintenance Program featuring the power of BioOne.
Take This Quiz
Do you experience...
- The constant mess from that slow or backed up drain in the kitchen sink?
- Your bathtub or shower threatening to overflow while you're showering, leaving a nasty ring after it finally drains away?
- Having to use your plunger on that unreliable toilet in the guest bathroom? This can be embarrassing!
- Having your septic system back up, creating your worst nightmare?
- Smelling that stinky skunk-like odor from that one particular drain?
If so, you need BioOne -- a natural drain and septic system treatment that, when applied regularly, keeps your drains running smoothly so you don't have to worry about messy, inconvenient, slow running or stopped-up drains and toilets.
What is and isn't BioOne? BioOne isn't a drain unclogger. BioOne is a drain maintenance product. that is made up of Live bacteria that is naturally found in our environment that has an exceptional appetite for organic matter like grease and buildup that occurs in your drain lines.
- It is FAST ACTING and begins working immediately when introduced in a drain line or collection system. These friendly bacterial cultures do not require a wake up period as with other microbial products.
- It is EASY TO USE and the bottle has a simple pour and go measuring cup on top making sure you pour just the right amount into your drain line or collection system.
- It is a GREAT VALUE requiring only 2 oz per drain or toilet one time per month and 4 oz if you are on a septic system. There are 32 applications in each bottle of BioOne versus 1-5 in all over-the-counter products that are watered down.
- BioOne eliminates Emergency call backs. It continues to work long after the service call. The Hungry Bacteria® continue to feed on the organic residue left in the drain line, grease trap, and septic tank long after the technician leaves.
- BioOne has received the EPA LETTER OF RECOGNITION. It has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line and septic system products by demonstrating a more positive human health and environmental profile.