“If You Want The Tankless Water Heater Experts in the Charlotte Area, Call Three Way Plumbing”
We appreciate referrals like that from our customers! After years of experience, we know which tankless water heaters provide reliable hot water solution and how to maintain them to keep them trouble-free. We are not only certified installers and but authorized service reps for all the major manufacturers such as Noritz, Rheem, Rinnai and Navien tankless water heaters. We can install the make and model that is right for your home and individual circumstances, but we can also give you piece of mind that we are also here to help maintain your unit for a longer lifespan and service it if the need arises in the Greater Charlotte area including Lake Norman, Mooresville, Concord, Huntersville, and the Weddington areas.
Top 6 Reasons to Choose a Tankless Water Heater:
- ENDLESS HOT WATER…Even when everyone in the whole family is taking a shower while the dishwasher and washing maching are running too. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand and that means you never have to worry about running out of hot water.
- HIGHER VOLUME...Hot Water For Any Size Home. There are multi-system set-ups that can even link up to 24 units, which translates to 317 gallons per minute - enough for over 126 showers at one time!
- CLEAN WATER…No Dirty Tanks. With a tankless water heater, water is heated as it passes through the unit so you will always be using a fresh supply of water. As they age, traditional tank water heaters can start to rust and build-up scale inside the tank, which is where your hot water is being stored for use. Check below to see what the inside of a tank can look like after years of use.
- SPACE SAVINGS…Flexible Installation Options. Compact in design, tankless water heaters can be installed virtually anywhere. Our tankless water heaters mount on the wall, inside or outside. If you want faster hot water delivery, you can even relocate the tankless heater closer to the fixtures you use most often to also save water.
- ENERGY SAVINGS…Lower Water Heating Bills and Be Eco-Friendly Too. On-demand tankless water heater systems require no pilot light and can save about half the cost of your current water heating bill since there is no re-heating of water as with traditional water heaters. Tankless water heaters operate at an eco-friendly 83%-94% energy efficiency.
- LASTS LONGER…Durability & Low Maintenance. Our professional quality tankless water heaters are extremely durable, lasting ups to 2.5x longer than traditional tank-type water heaters, and requiring little maintenance over their lifetime. They are also extremely well designed. If it ever needs to be serviced, any single part of the heater can be replaced and fixed… a huge advantage over a tank water heater!
View our video: Why Tankless Water Heaters
Tank Water Heater and Tankless Water Heater Comparison Chart:
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
Tankless water heaters provide on-demand hot water without wasting any energy. When you don’t need hot water, you’re not paying to heat it.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW TANKLESS WATER HEATER
At Three Way Plumbing, we are certified installers and certified service reps for Noritz , Rheem, Rinnai and Navien tankless water heaters and have worked on virtually all other brands. When companies are only certified as installers and are not also trained to service the units, they may not have the in-depth understanding of how Tankless Water Heaters operate to be able to provide you with the level of expertise you deserve when selecting the right unit for your home.
Rather than using the standard number on the chart, factors need to be specifically calculated for each home’s size, seasonal temperature variation and projected usage to select the size and model that will provide the best performance in that home. The majority of the times we go on a call for a problem with a tankless water heater that we did not install, we find that the issue is that it was not the right model and size for the home. Another common issue is that there was an installation error such as not properly installing the proper venting that is needed due to the high heat production. When a tankless water heater is purchased at a box store, the venting and other parts and materials needed to complete the job are not included.
Before and after photos showing a tankless water heater replacing (and taking up much less space) than a traditional tank water heater:
Contact us to learn if a tankless water heater is right for you.
Save an extra 10% when you have Three-Way Plumbing replace your water heater by becoming part of our Maintenance Agreement Partnership.
Click here to learn more.